AFRIC CONSULT INC. was established in 2018 and was first named, West Africa RFID Solutions and Natural Resources Management (WARM INC.), with focus in natural resources management. After two years of existence, the firm reached a decision to expend its services in the field of engineering, both civil and electrical consultancy. To reflect the additional line of services, the firm was renamed, AFRIC CONSULT INC., and has since attracted well-known companies in need of professionally reputable technical services due to its exceptional performances.
AFRIC CONSULT INC., is ready to lead by providing top quality technical services with aims to keep her clients in compliance without compromising environmental, safety, equipment standard, national and international regulations. The firm provides consulting services to a broad spectrum of clients both in the public and the private sectors including large-scale companies, small-and medium-size companies, and government agencies. AFRIC CONSULT INC. has a demonstrated history of delivering quality results on sustainable development.
Our mission is to provide second to none top-quality technical services and to keep our clients in compliance without compromising Local and International regulations.
To deliver customer satisfaction with creativity, innovation, sincerity and gratitude, and to act in compliance with the law and ethics.
To take up the challenges of innovation and to respond to industrial needs as a diversified and multi-faceted Service company. We set your organization on the move for success. We instill operating discipline. We make people value their being with an organization and we improve productivity.
Line of Services
We provide services in the following verticals:
- Terrestrial and Marine Ecological Survey Assessment and Monitoring.
- Sediment and Erosion Control.
- Conservation Planning and Design.
- GPS Mapping.
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment, Compliance and Permitting.
- Habitat Evaluation.
- Mapping of Project Affecting Persons/Communities .
- Soil and Water Evaluation.
- Preparation of Project Resettlement Action Plan (RAP).
- Site Analysis and Assessment.
- Native Landscape Design and Specifications.
- Watershed Management Plan.
- Mineral Exploration Activities.
- Oil and gas exploration activities.
- Commercial Forestry (logging) consultancy.
- Forest Carbon Mapping